If you are a fan of Cheddar by Red Lobster biscuits, you are not alone. Biscuits are one of the most popular dishes in chain restaurants – if not The The most popular. Every time Red Lobster posts mouth-watering photos of the lovable biscuit on Instagram, his followers are spinning around.
Fortunately, frozen Cheddar Bay biscuits are available in grocery stores, so you can enjoy them from the comfort of your own home. But have you ever tried making cookies from scratch? Not only is it surprisingly easy, but the results are comparable to the real ones – and arguably better than anything you can pick up in the frozen aisle.
This replica Cheddar Pie Cookie recipe from Red Lobster is an easy 20-minute process that requires simple kitchen skills. You can also adjust the ingredients (think: parsley and Old Bay seasoning) to your liking. Read on for the full recipe and tips for making your own.
For an extra kick, add more Old Bay seasoning to the mixture. You can also add Old Bay seasoning or cayenne pepper to the butter layer. Another fun option is to use multiple types of cheddar cheese, depending on what you have on hand. Don’t have fresh parsley? Use 2 teaspoons of dried parsley instead.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon garlic powder, separated
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
1 cup of milk
1/2 cup and 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter, separated
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven is preheating, line a large baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, 1 tablespoon garlic powder, Old Bay seasoning, black pepper, and dried parsley. Mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the curd and 12 cups of melted butter. I fail well.
- Add the curd mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir until well blended.
- Fold in the grated cheese, being careful to avoid over-mixing.
- Using a 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop the mixture onto the baking tray about 2 inches apart. The biscuit will spread slightly as it bakes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining 1/4 cup of melted butter with 1 teaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Spread a large amount of the butter mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Her feet are warm.
- Bread and appetizers
- 12 pieces of biscuits
- Preparation time
- 10 minutes
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- total time
- 19 minutes 59 seconds