Milwaukee – With summer just around the corner, Summerfest gave us a look at what to expect at this year’s major music festival.
Summerfest also gave us a preview of the merchandise, food and drinks. This includes new food sellers:
- Cedar Crest Frozen Custard and Sherbet
- Mexican Hafiya Grill
- Empanada dough bar
- Le Malnate Pizza
- Bates Pops
- Toro tacos and bowls.
The nine days of Summerfest will feature a variety of local foods, including the following:
- Bubaloo Gourmet Stuffed Pastry Frozen Fine Lime Juice Frozen Delicate Lemonade Smoothie Frozen Delicate Lemonade for Maid
- Bottle House Forty-two – Funky Chicken and Korean Dog
- * Cedar Crest Frozen Custard and Sorbet – Assorted flavors of frozen custard and sorbet
- Cousins - Cheese Cords, Blue Jasper Shake, and East Coast Steak Philly
- * Mexican Al Hafi Grill – Grilled Chicken
- Clement sausage and beer garden – German nachos with traditional grilled Clement sausage
- * La Massa Empanada Bar – La Massa Empanada Trio
- * Pizza Le Malnati – Deep Dish Pizza, 3 Cheese Buns, Carols Chocolate Chip Cookies
- * Pets Pops – Key Lemon Pie & Salted Watermelon Flavors
- Pizza Man – Fried Brussels sprouts
- Saz’s Express (North Gateway only) – Classic Fried Chicken Sandwich and Fried Chicken Thai Sandwich
- Sills Mini Donuts – Manilo Strawberry Juice And Give A Chance To Peach
- * Toro Tacos & Bowls – Esquite Ramen
- Fazio’s Gourmet Popcorn – Summerfest
For the full list of food and beverage options, click here.
New merchandise for this year includes clothing, drinkware, specialty products, gifts and jewelry.
More items will be added online in the coming weeks.
Summerfest has also unveiled two of Summerfest’s “Big Smile” art sculptures.
The sculptures were designed by Milwaukee artists James Steno and John Kowalczyk.
The festival is 30 days away. It will take place over three weekends this summer starting Thursday 23 June.
“We are very excited to announce our new food, drinks and merchandise for the year. We invite our fans to bring Fest Self and experience all the great music, food and activities during Summerfest at the World Festival Park,” said Don Smiley, President and CEO of Milwaukee World Festival.
Report a typo or error // Send a tip