TooJay’s Deli, Florida-based New York-style restaurant and deli brand, has announced its collaboration with celebrity chef and TV personality Chef Eric Greenspan to showcase some of his world-famous grilled cheeses from “The Great Grilled Cheese Book: Grown-Up Recipes for a Childhood Classic.” “. Greenspan is best known for his appearances on Food Network shows including “Guy’s Ranch Kitchen” and as a judge on “Guy’s Grocery Games”.
“Grilled cheese is one of America’s favorite classics, and I’m so happy to share some of my favorite sandwiches with TooJay diners,” says Greenspan. “The five recipes coming to TooJay have been specially selected to offer something to suit every palate.”
Starting July 5, all TooJay sites will feature five delicious recipes from Greenspan’s book, including:
● The Patty Melt: perfectly cooked beef patty and cheddar cheese with caramelized onions on rye bread
● The Good & Proper: Toojay’s favorite Challah bread topped with blue cheese, sweetened bacon, tomatoes, onions, and chilies
● Buffalo Blue: Crispy and spicy chicken pieces with celery, carrot and blue cheese salad on rye bread
● Lox of Love: rye bread topped with cream cheese, pickled onions, cucumber, capers mayonnaise, dill and nova.
● The Med: Provolone cheese, red pepper jam, artichoke hearts seasoned with lemon, and baby spinach on challah bread
All signature grilled cheese plates are served with fries, coleslaw, and pickles, and range in price from $14.99 to $19.99.
“We couldn’t be more excited to team up with my friend, celebrity chef Greenspan, to share some of his delicious recipes with our customers. His unique style of grilled cheeses is the perfect complement to our already robust list of homemade comfort foods,” says Robert Earl, CEO of Earl Enterprises. and favorites made from scratch.” Earl Enterprises has partnered with TooJay’s as they reimagine its restaurants across the Sunshine State, providing a more modern look and menu while staying true to its roots.
In addition to “The Great Grilled Cheese Book,” Greenspan has also published a cookbook detailing great comfort recipes, “Cook Up Comfort with Eric Greenspan.” He has hosted, judged, competed, or appeared on countless TV shows, including Food Network, A&E, National Geographic, NBC, Fox, Travel Channel, FYI, Tasted, Tastemade, Facebook Watch and many more.
The collaboration between Greenspan and TooJay’s with new additions expected to be on the list is set to continue until the end of 2022, with the possibility of extension as well as additional offerings.
The news and information contained in this statement has not been previously supported by QSRor Food News Media or Journalistic, Inc.